Read more Read less. The event is free and open to the public.
Jennifer Gould Keil
Map and Directions View Map. Save This Event Log in or sign up for Eventbrite to save events you're interested in. Sign Up.
- Lenfant de lombre - La falaise du souvenir (Harlequin Black Rose) (French Edition)?
- Dapper Dan on Creating Style, Logomania and Working With Gucci.
- The History of the John Hollingsworth Family?
- Dapper Dan Is Ready to Move Beyond Logos!
- 2003 Electrifying Mysteries-Prize Winning Stories;
Already have an account? Log in. Event Saved.
Dapper Dan x 1A
Your message has been sent! Your email will only be seen by the event organizer.
Your Name. Email Address. Enter the code as shown below:.
- Gucci and Dapper Dan's First Collection Is Here and It's Really Good;
- Dapper Dan | Dazed;
- Platos Late Ontology: A Riddle Resolved;
- Somebody to Love?: A Rock-and-Roll Memoir.
- The Grammar of Identity: Transnational Fiction and the Nature of the Boundary;
- The Black Books of Elverum.
Send message Please wait Copy Event URL. Events are social.
Dapper Dan on Fakes, Pancakes, and the Meaning of Life
Allow Facebook friends to see your upcoming events? Inspired by the streets of Harlem and Dapper Dan's custom pieces from his '80s archives, the collab ranges from apparel to footwear, eyewear, leather bags, and more. Accompanying the collection, which is officially available to shop online at gucci. Featuring over 40 portraits, the Gucci x Dapper Dan lookbook manages to perfectly combine the spirit of the Harlem designer with the Italian fashion house.
Dapper Dan's Harlem: An Intimate Guided Tour | W Magazine
Click through to see and shop the collection in full. Dapper Dan first made a name for himself in the s with his custom made-to-order pieces that repurposed logos from luxury fashion houses like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and more into new, hip hop-inspired designs. He was forced to close his famous Harlem boutique in after being sued by several major brands. The appointment-only shop allowed customers to get bespoke garments designed by Dapper Dan using Gucci raw materials, fabrics, prints, embroidered patches, and hardware.